Monday, May 23, 2011

Lonely 】 【 Leo

A
am, sitting in front of the computer, dazzling the eyes of a little raw so the screen shot, but I still want to use this way to hit the I want to express the text.
breakdown look to the city has five or six years time, fleeting time, except for some flowers bloom in the memory, I think most of the sadness and unhappiness I do not want to remember, at least I know how to forget.
However, in a period of time, but I forgot one of the most annoying thing is insomnia.
from what I remember, it seems to have followed me, because I do not know the character; or is this something people like to stick a glue do not want to let go, as we have some kind of human emotion, when you want to give up when the heart does not necessarily fit, so learned to escape.

B
I'm YangXia, is an advocate of free and stubborn woman, I like to drink, like music, love to travel, like to make friends, like beauty, there are many more things like that in This is not to enumerate.
spare time, like a person alone, an exclusive chic to quiet; not happy, like to go to the bar a bit confused myself filling, like the kind of ambiguous Weizui.
So, if you met in a bar a boring lonely woman, looking a bit petty bourgeoisie taste, maybe that is me.

C
at the moment, middle of the night, the wind was blowing and had intended to have the slightest cold, so I feel especially comfortable.
often this time, I will wear a white gown, standing on the fifth floor balcony, looking at the sky where a few who stick together or spread out three to five stars, see them as diamonds in the middle of the night to issue light, no one knows they are lonely or happy. I think at this time
found my people will think I am the ghost of a lost, and the night the same!
seems also not a bad thing sometimes sleep, enjoy at least one:
at least one edge in time and space to wear the moment I would be very contented.

D
suddenly realized the night before, four in the morning awakened from a nightmare, that loss of light everywhere, and later learned that the city is enveloped in darkness.
that moment, the air in addition to a small shell and my breath, all is nothingness.
taking advantage of the power of the cover, once again left to face covered with tears, wet the entire room.
I think my blood, the majority still flowing sadness.

E
sometimes feel like a lion Jieao Bu training, no one can control;
like my sign, a little insolent, but no one can really understand;
Lions hate deception and hypocrisy, like the memory of the past.
So Leo is doomed to loneliness,
whether in day or night, has continued. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment